Existing Member?

Journey to the Southern Coast of Bali

Beauty of Bali

INDONESIA | Wednesday, 29 April 2015 | Views [173] | Scholarship Entry

Bali. Who are not knowing about this island? A beautiful little island with amazing scenary that bring yearning when I recall again. So many tourist come and go to this island, as if not getting enough. So many artist and actors doing photoshoot with the scenery of the island as a background. So many people know Bali island, but a few of them know that Bali is a part of Indonesia. But now, let's not bring the sentiment feeling here.
In January 2014, me and my sisters are visited Bali in order to journeying the beach of Bali. It is the first time for us backpackering and we are all excited with this chance. Too bad, because of the limit of the vacation (only 3 days vacation), we're only visiting the southern coast of Bali, such as Kuta Beach, Jimbaran Beach, Padang Padang Beach, Blue Point Beach, Pandawa Beach, and several famous sights, like monument with the victims name of Bali bombing, Nusa Dua, and Tanjung Benoa. Our vacation point is pay a visit of the beaches and we are not dissapointed. All the beaches offering various impressive beauty that will always be reminiscence in life, at least for me. Even a year after the visit, I still could recall my favorite of all beaches I've mentioned and visited which in above.
Blue Point Beach, located in Uluwatu, to be precise in Desa Pecatu. To reach the coast, you have to stepping down the precipitous staircase between the rock wall. You have to be very careful because some stairs are quite slippery too.
But, after facing the challenging part, I was stunned by the sound of the waves. So strong and so beautiful. Some beaches have not this kind of wave, so you may be shocking with the existing landscape in front of you. Big waves with so many big rocks around you. The water itself is so clean and I feel a little sentimental seeing this kind of clear water that was never could see in Jakarta's river, even Kuta Beach's water is not as clear as this beach. But remember, if you're wearing long sleeved clothes and trousers, either you bring a change or bother yourself to folding your dress try not to getting soaking wet.
Having this experience in Blue Point Beach makes me realize that if you want to see beauty, real beauty, you should facing some difficulties. It is hard, of course (although, in my opinion, not as hard as stepping down the staircase), but after that, thy work paid off with the results. It would makes your experience more valuable and you will not regret for ever having such a life experience.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About deasyarierosalina


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.