Existing Member?

David Carro Mayor, traveller and videoblogger

Seek Experiences - My new adventure

GERMANY | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [289] | Scholarship Entry

Hi!
I'm David and I started three weeks ago an adventure: I moved to Berlin. I don't know if I'll get a job here, but I'm sure it will be a life experience to learn from.

Previously, I've travelled around the world. I made several trips through Europe, I've been to China and to Argentina. I enjoyed them and I shared them with people on my videoblog Flus Viajes (www.flusviajes.com). It's a little project and just started, but I really believe on it. Short and entertaining videos are spreading fastly through Internet, and nowadays companies and institutions are trying to communicate to people with this kind of contents. People also want to hear real and trusty experiences. And that's what me and my friends want to offer, with videos that mix funny moments and interesting info.

I've just finished my studies on Media and I'd like now to work and develope my projects. I've always loved documentaries, and I could really use some help from an expert. I'd like to learn how to improve my videos and how to make my projects successfull. And, of course, New Orleans is a great place and offers lots of interesting scenes!

We'll meet hopefully soon,
David

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About dcarrom


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.