Existing Member?

filmmaking my passion

Poor Man's Gold

PAKISTAN | Thursday, 30 July 2015 | Views [320] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

Film is my passion,commitment and it is one of the most powerful mediums to raise awareness of social issues and change mindsets. Across the whole range of cinematic arts, filmmakers can bring to life the dreams and struggles of everyday people, engage pressing questions, and stir audiences to take action.I am a graduate of NCA Lahore in Film and Television Studies and B.A in journalism from Punjab University. I started my carrier as an Anchor Person from Radio Pakistan and then Joined Geo TV Network.After Graduation from NCA ,I was appointed as Lecturer there.I am currently working as Associate Director films at Department of Culture and Tourism. I was selected for Entrepreneurship course at National University of Singapore. He also attended US State Department program " US-Pakistan Professional Journalist exchange Program where he was placed at Delaware News Journal Delaware. Documentries are my area of experty and some of his awards are Lux Style Award . Filums Best Documentary Award. White Ribbon Media Award. Tetra Pak Green Pakistan Media Award. Visak Film Festival Award. Zabist Best Documentary Award. Hec-Samaa TV Best Documentary Award.He represented Pakistan in India, Italy, Sweden, Nepal, USA, Singapore, Egypt, Norway ,Iran and similar other countries at Documentary Festivals. Recently Governor Balochistan Conferred upon him National Youth Award in recognition of his contribution to the field of documentary film making.

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

Comments

1

Hi there,

Thanks for your entry to our 2015 Travel Film Scholarship!

You may want to review your film entry to make sure it features a 'profile of a person who inspires you to travel the world’ and conveys a strong narrative within a 3 minute timeframe.

Any entries that do not fit these criteria will not be considered.

If you have any questions please check out our FAQs page or drop us an email at scholarships@worldnomads.com.

Best of luck!

  Jack, World Nomads Aug 7, 2015 3:31 PM

About dawoodtareen


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Pakistan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.