Existing Member?

Journey of my dream

Living in my dream

ARGENTINA | Thursday, 8 May 2014 | Views [311] | Scholarship Entry

My story starts 5 years before when I was sitting in the chair and thinking, what I really want to do in my life. Next month I went to Aiesec Diwali (Biggest Hindu festival in India) party and there I meet Rui (guy from Portugal). Next he added me in Facebook and told me that he liked my chat yesterday and invited me for drinks. In this way we become good friend in short period of time. Rui was working in Travel Company in New Delhi India. He invited me for Agra trip where I meet 2 Indian girls and other foreigners and one girl from Russia name was Lyuba. This was the time when my life was going to chance. In March 2011 I finished my MBA and was looking for flat in New Delhi. Lyuba and Rui who was living in Sultanpur,New Delhi offered me their place and through them and couchsurfing, I meet many foreigners. Then I realized these are the things which I was looking for long time in my life.
27 December 2013, finally I reached Rosario,Argentina place which is famous for beautiful girls in Latin America. From personal point of view Argentina is Paris of Latin America. Life in Argentina is relaxed as compare to India. Everybody has time and life for his/her family and friends. While working and traveling here I am living in my dream. Some things which make me bother are unstable dollars rates, bureaucracy and non-English speaking country. While exchanging money please be careful because they have 2 exchange rates one is official rate and another one is blue market rate.
If you are traveling to Rosario city and do not talk or meet with girls (in Spanish Chica) it’s not fair. When I came to Argentina I heard that you can find best girls only and only in Rosario city and I am totally agree with this comment. When I meet girls, I always fall in love with them because they are so beautiful, friendly and like flirting. If you know little bit Spanish, salsa and specially from India, then trust me you are going to rock here like a super star because girls and guys like Indian culture and food.
This trip to Argentina helping me to know about myself in terms of personality and knowledge. For me it’s really new and wild experience because I am from one of the biggest English speaking country and I faced big problems when I arrived here in terms of communication. From last 5 years I meet and lived with lots of people from different part of the world and I learned lots of things from those people. So this is my small dream which finally comes true.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About daretodream

Mar De Plata

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.