Existing Member?

Mucugê: The Unforgettable Travel

The Unforgettable Travel

BRAZIL | Thursday, 13 November 2008 | Views [381]

Our class had only one class out. It was in 2006, and we went to the deposit garbage of Caetité. We have always dreamed about go to another place, especially Mucugê. The most class in Coopec have already gone there, but we haven’t yet. This year we finally got the opportunity to travel to the Chapada Diamantina, and it was unforgettable.

We lived Caetité with a big delay but our happiness didn’t gave up. In the bus some people messed up on the entire way and didn’t let the others sleep. Sometimes when someone could take a rest, some guys went there and passed dental cream. Danilo was one of those victims.

Getting in Mucugê the first thing we done was have breakfast. We ate our food and the friend’s too. The teachers that came with us shared their foodstuff them we can made a big breakfast together.

This time we took some photos of the mountains and got some plants for study in our Biology subject. Them we entered in the bus again, and gone to the “Sempre Viva” project and “Museu do Garimpo”. There we learned a lot about the city, the local nature and protection the way of life of local forest. In the museum, it was so exalting, because the architecture was built in the same way of the nature place. We were covered for stones that represented the old wealth of that city, the claim.

The best moment of the trip was the “Tiburtino visit”. We walked about kilometers into the woods to get to the waterfalls. It is so beautiful that we couldn’t hold on to get a bathing. We took a lot of photography of the place and us.

About two o’clock P.M. we have a very good lunch. We ate a lot and some guys played soccer in the yard of the restaurant. Them we got again to our hotel. We took swim in a very cold pool and we prepared-us to the dinner and party tonight.

The dinner was “mass-food”. Everybody liked the pizzas that have been served. The party after this was great. Some guys took advantage of better than others, but we all liked.

The next day we had to get back to our city. In the morning we had the hotel breakfast and a single tour around Mucugê. Before got to Caetité, we had lunch in Brumado. So the next time time we were back to our home again.

Danilo; Leonardo e Jefferson.

 

About danilo_leonardo_jefferson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.