Existing Member?

Ways

Nha Trang

VIETNAM | Thursday, 24 December 2009 | Views [339] | Comments [1]

Scuba-diving, scuba-diving and more scuba-diving

I came to Nha Trang expected to be bombarded by hoardes of tourists, and wishing to get out of there as fast as possible - I left with totally opposite feelings. I made many mew friends and felt quite sad to leave. I look forward to returning again soon.

While in Nha Trang I completed my SSI Open Water diving certification, and loved the diving so much that I went onto completing my Advanced Diving course. I am now qualified to dive to depths of 30 metres (underwater this does not seem like that much, but it is eqivalent to the height of a ten story building!!)

Apart from all the diving, the people I met were great, and I look forward to catching up with all of you again in Sweden, The Netherlands, Russia, Romania, and France.

I also spoke a lot of Dutch and French, so henceforth I will (try) to write a short passage in both Nederlandes and Francais.

Comments

1

Hoi Daniel,

Ik schrijf in het Nederlands, zodat je alvast kan oefenen. Hopelijk snap je het onderstaande.
Even een berichtje uit Luttenberg. Wat heb je al veel gezien en mee gemaakt. Leuk om te zien. Zo blijven wij op de hoogte van al je reizen. Nog heel veel plezier en tot ziens. We zien je met de carnaval in Olst. Groetjes Bram, Floris, Jos en Marianne

  marianne de Graaf Jan 16, 2010 7:12 AM

About danieldg


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.