Existing Member?

Universidad Iberoamericana Following the few months I have in Mexico

Whats goin' on...

MEXICO | Tuesday, 26 February 2008 | Views [769]

Well, I haven't written in a while, but nothing really has been going on. Just going to school and hanging out. This past weekend I went to get a tattoo, but I couldnt get it because I needed and appointment. So I made an appointment for about three weeks =) My friend who went with me ended up getting her lip pierced. The place is really clean, Im excited! So we will see. Nicole, my friend from Penn State, and I went to el centro three times this weekend. It was nice. We just walked around and found a cute internet cafe that we spent ALL day sunday in "doing homework," or so we tried. Then we went to see a movie. "Amor y Tesoro" which means love and treasure. I think the english title is Fool Gold or something. I liked it a lot. and the movies here are only $2.20, so we find ourselves going to the movies a lot!

I got my exam back last week,the only one I have taken down here, which so ridiculously easy and I got what is the equivalent to an 80 on it, so I was pretty ticked. I thought it was because the teacher hated me. So I emailed her and met with her the next day to discuss it, and she told me it was a good grade for her. She showed me all of the other students grades and I got the 3rd highest in the class out of 24 mexicans. That made me feel better at least. And now she doesnt hate me anymore. Good thing.

This weekend we are going to vera Cruz, which is a beach that is about 3 hours away, on Sunday into Monday morning. Nicole's boyfriend gets in on Saturday, so those two, me and Luba are going just for the day. Im excited. I think then when adam gets here we are going to try to go to Acapulco for a few days since his plane goes from there too. We will have to see though because right now its spring break in the usa and so acapulco is really expensive because all the gringos come down here. who knows. Im excited though =)

well nothing else is really going on. Im at my internship again, and for some reason I am allowed to access this site when it blockes every other one.  Love you all =)

P.S. Nicole is the girl to my right, the one from PSU, we spend a lot of time together. the other blonde girl if frm Sweden. the tall red head is from the USA. Nacho (in the front) is Mexican. the guy in the back is from Guatemala. The white guy is from Holland. We are a rainbow. haha

Tags: Party time

About danielapuebla


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.