Existing Member?

Universidad Iberoamericana Following the few months I have in Mexico

The best place on EARTH...

MEXICO | Wednesday, 6 February 2008 | Views [504]

the port...a two minute walk for us. It was so beautiful and warm.

the port...a two minute walk for us. It was so beautiful and warm.

Okay, so I just got back from Puerto Escondido this morning at 8:00 am, and I had class at 9:00 am. The bus ride turned into 16 hours, not 14, but the ride home was great because I literally slept the whole 16 hours minus a few stops. The ride there was a different story though, but totally worth it! I loved every second of this trip, it was like nothing Ive ever seen before. I have never been in water so clear, or on a beach with palm trees. It was the first time I saw the pacific ocean =) and not the last. I loved the atmosphere of the place the best...everyone was so nice and relaxed, like all chill and helpful. Just cool people. It was so much fun. We just swam and relaxed and danced on the beach and went to clubs and visited shops. It was great. Everyone we met were so much fun, expecially these two djs from one of the clubs (Whipeout). They were funny. There was also CARNAVAL on sunday night, which is huge in Vera Cruz, but they celebrated it there with a huge parade and a stage on the beach with performances and people in the streets. It was nice. I loved every second of being there, I would actually like to live there...really.

We actually ended up staying in a tiny little hotel a block from the beach. It was so beautiful with hammocks and brightly colored EVERYTHING. The roof was covered in palms and there were flowers and plants everywhere!. There was actually an outdoor swimming pool that was so nice as well. I always like to jump in the pool after a salty sandy day at the beach!

Tags: sightseeing

About danielapuebla


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.