Existing Member?

The world and me - A story from Darryl Virgiawan Journey This is my story about my journey to the place that I've been dreaming a lot and visit my website for more detail of my journey : www.darrylvirgiawan-blog.com

Documentary Scholarship 2011 entry

WORLDWIDE | Saturday, 11 June 2011 | Views [633] | Scholarship Entry

I got an opportunity to visited West Borneo Indonesia. Lived in a remote area in West Borneo, I was inspired with one woman that work as a nurse in a hospital in that area. In a developing country many people are related with sickness. Nurse Hendrika with passion and love never stop to provided the best services to sick people, with her sadness experienced when she was a child, she raise up and become a great person that helping others.

I am an amateaur film director and photographer, I was directed a short movie in my University and this is my first experience making a documentary film. I was accepted in a med school, and now I'm working as a Doctor too.

My ambition is simple I'm in love in Film Making, and Documentary Film always inspiring for me, this scholarship and the mentorship will help me to advance myself in film making especially in documentary. With my work as a Doctor make me travel and meet various people and places gave me opportunity to used the knowledge that i got from this scholarship to make a Documentary Film in order to inform and inspiring others.

Tags: #2011Video, Travel Documentary Scholarship 2011

About d_intravel


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.