Existing Member?

Charlie & Rosie's Gap Year

A Long Overdue Post

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 25 April 2011 | Views [385] | Comments [1]

A Long Overdue Post

Presently writing this on the sleeper bus, rosie is asleep next to me and has been for five hours or so. I think it was the pig intestines at the bus station that might be keeping me up. But at least it's allowed me some time to catch up on a neglected blog.

love to everyone back home.

Charlie and Rosie

P.S.

No doubt there are large gaps in the chronology of our trip- Rosie is in the middle of writing bits. Currently we are in Vientiane. Having a great time with some people that helped us out in Luang Prabang when we were in a tight spot. We're going to the Australian embassy tomorrow- our passports are ruined and we have to head back to bangkok. It sounds like a hassle, but Rosie and I are in dire need of a panang and banana bread!

Comments

1

SO nice to get your updates, Charlie. Sounds like you've had a truly amazing time so far. Good luck on the embassy front tomorrow! Let us know how it goes and where you're next going - if it has changed due to recent "activity" on the Thai/Cambodian boarder.
Much love to you both,

Mumxxx

  Jenny Apr 26, 2011 2:47 AM

About cscarlettsmith

nice profile pic

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.