Existing Member?

A crazy blonde that wants to experience everything.

A friendly local

CAMBODIA | Saturday, 10 May 2014 | Views [319] | Scholarship Entry

I’ll never forget the day that I tried to have a stranger touch my penis while on holiday. I must say first though, that while I’m not a virgin, I’m not a slut either. Actually, I would consider myself conservative when it comes to sexual exploits, which is why I was determined to accept a “happy ending” (also referred to as a hand job) in Cambodia if the opportunity arose.

The thought of a stranger touching my penis, let alone jacking me off during a massage terrified me. What terrified me more though was letting fear hold me back from gaining an experience or learning more about myself. Well, after this experience, I have learned that I’m uncomfortable with a stranger rubbing my, um… male part.

Although I have tried many times to forget this memory with tequila shots, I can still recall that the masseur was short, brunette, not horribly ugly, and feminine. Had he been tall, blonde, gorgeous and masculine, there might have been a different ending to this story.

About 20 minutes into my massage, the masseur started to rub his hands over my penis. The movements were quick though, as if to pretend it was an accident but I immediately knew that he was testing the waters. While I lay there in shock, I reminded myself that I was not going to let fear prevent me from an experience that many friends have raved about.

Lying there silent, with an erection forming, I knew that I was nonverbally telling the masseur, “hey, the water has been tested and you can jump in anytime!” With my heart pounding, I laid there and let the masseur take out my penis and waited for the most relaxing part of the massage to begin. When I looked at him though and saw that his mouth was going for my penis, I freaked out and pushed his head away from my… um, you know.

The worst part of the experience though, is that I couldn’t talk because there were people next to me and we were only separated by thin sheets that acted as walls. If I had spoken, people would have heard me and realized that they were laying next to a pervert. So, all I could do was wave my finger back and forth, motioning with my hand that I was not accepting a blowjob.

Unbelievably horrified, I put my penis back where it belonged and let the massage resume. With my erection quickly disappearing, I wondered if I had made a mistake by not accepting the friendliness that was being offered by a local. I convinced myself that contracting an STD as a souvenir was never apart of the experience though.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About crazyblondeabroad


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.