Existing Member?

Wanderings and Ramblings

Sometimes you hit reset....

PANAMA | Monday, 26 August 2013 | Views [328]

It seems I was a little too public. I am going to attempt to keep this one private. If you are reading this I am hoping you don't know me. Don't tell your friends and don't share with your "online friends".

 

I always knew that pictures a teacher takes aren't public information. It just seemed wrong to post pictures of kids but I see people do it on Facebook all the time. Post pictures of activities in their classroom and I wondered how they did it. So in all the years I worked as a teacher I never took pictures of the kids. I never wrote about the kids but I did when I moved down here. I also posted some. I posted them because my readers were demanding stories and pictures about the kids. I didn't feel good about it and I had a visitor point that I probably needed permission so I took the pictures down. I realized that I wanted to be less public. I want less readers. I want to be able to think and do what I want on my blog. So I didn't invite you here and I haven't told you about it. I am not going to link to my various online identities. You will either find me or you won't and I really don't care.

 

That being said I am waiting around for my mom to get online so I can chat via Skype. She picked the time of 8:30 AM Arizona time. I was a little annoyed by that because that is late morning in Panama. I will let her know I can't talk this late in the future. I have other things to do. Errands to run. Lessons to write. I can't waste 4 hours of daylight waiting to chat.

 

I feel a little irritable today. I also feel a little betrayed. I have to turn it around and hit reset on this thing. 

About crazedlunatik


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Panama

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.