Existing Member?

"Know the world... know yourself..."

Til We Meet Again...

SPAIN | Wednesday, 14 March 2012 | Views [344]

Umm, last day already... no matter how long or short a trip is, the last day always comes as a surprise, somehow unexpected, even though you always knew it was coming.

This trip was unlike the others. It was divided into three distinct and in a way, very separate, parts: our time together for Connor and I to explore our first trip together, time with friends, and at the end, time for myself. And in every way and form, we had a variety - small towns and cities, sun and snow, the beach and the mountains, excitement and quiet. It was really something in that way. I´m not sure that we missed anything! And I haven´t quite processed yet what it all means.

As always, travel ignites something inside that isn´t really tangible and almost impossible to explain or describe. And this time more than any other, I´m quite unsure what the lasting effects of this trip will be. I had only enough time to start wondering, but not enough time to begin concluding. So, we´ll see.. Trips start way before the plane takes off and extend well beyond the homecoming, too.

Goodbye my Europe! Til we meet again.. XOXO

About courtneyjane411

just outside the famous emerald buddha

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.