Existing Member?

Goodbye Hong Kong, Hello Shanghi

Off to China with me then

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 18 September 2014 | Views [181]

What an interesting time was to be had in Hong Kong, had the most amazing guilded tour with a very friendly Englishman called Jamie who tought me many interesting things about this great place.  Peeking duck dinner canceled on account of the weather soooo, of to thwe bar with me then where I meet a loverly Nepalise couple at the Bali bar while the Typhoon lv8 was gripping HK. needless to say the next day was a right off with another tour cancelled because of the weather which can as a releif to my head and stomash lol. (when will i learn)

Day three involved me walking in cycles getting myself just a wee bit flusted with limited wiifii and reading of the wrong email instructions from Jamie on how to get to Stanley Market which resulted in me returning to the hotel hot and sweety and in need of a hot shower. I managed to sort myself out do the time it was to leave on my one and only booked our that wasn't cancelled, the pre-dinner cruise with drinks (not for me) on the habour meet some Aussies from Perth on the boat which was nice to hear the accent. Watched the Sympyhony of Lights fron the top of the ferry terminal after the cruise as well. Not nearly as impressive as River Fire but was when in Rome.

Day four packed up room and headed to find the Stanley Market, girls got pressies to purchase after all and 2 pairs of shoes is not the only thing I was going to buy in HK. So off I pop with intructions from thee hotel and a very handy bit of gear a MAP!! i made it to the markets bought some trinkets and returned to hotel with time to get this journal all sorted and have a spot of lunch.

I fully understand why my tourguild Jamie loves this city with the weather today its a magical place and I hope to return soon on a stopover to my next adventure..

Bus is nearly here so i'll talk to you all soon from CHINA!!!!

MC

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About conikapernick


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.