Existing Member?

Sights, snacks and sun in Sydney

Roadtrip - Snacking Sydney

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 6 November 2013 | Views [516] | Comments [3] | Scholarship Entry

As avid road trippers, we savour opportunities to get outdoors into the fresh air and explore our geographically and culturally rich country. We wanted our personalities to shine through our film–a zest for life, a sense of humour, a penchant for snacks and a love of adventure. We chose a trip to Wattamolla Beach, a hidden and tranquil place that we’d like to share with the world, and visited our favourite Vietnamese cafe to highlight our love of food and Sydney’s place as a cultural hotspot.

We’re both journalism students who are familiar with the basics of camera work, directing and editing. We are super keen filmmakers and gregarious, inquisitive travellers with a passion for exploring, talking to and learning from people. We aren't afraid to put ourselves in unfamiliar situations and our forever planning our next adventure.

Winning the Scholarship and working under the mentorship of Brian Rapsey would be the best way to catapult our careers in travel journalism and get some invaluable real-world experience.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

Comments

1

Hi there,

It looks like there is an error in your video. Please check into it - otherwise we can't watch it.

Thanks
Alicia

  scholarships Nov 6, 2013 2:24 PM

2

Hi Alicia,

This is the video I emailed you (regarding lagging upload time) - is this ok now?

Thanks,

Tina

  cjandtina Nov 6, 2013 2:59 PM

3

Yes, I can see it now! - Alicia

  scholarships Nov 6, 2013 3:44 PM

About cjandtina


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.