Existing Member?

Notes for memories

Perth Australia

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 9 April 2014 | Views [161]

Well it's all started. Mum and me set out from Palmerston North on Wednesday 26th March.  We flew up to Aucand then across to Perth arriving about 4.30pm. My brother Graham was waiting for us. We had some good and started on the 2hr Journey back to his house in the country. It was a very long day. We spent a couple of days at Graham's then headed back into Perth to look around for the weekend going to Fremantle and Kings park. On Sunday we headed out to watch my cousin Danielle ride her horse Then we travelled back to the farm. The test of the week we spent going for walks around the farm, watching the next door neighbor burning off his crops and touring around. We went out to Wave Rock, Narrogin, Corrigin and Pingelly. On the following Saturday we travelled into Perth again to drop me off at my cousins farmlet. I stayed there for a couple if nights. On the Sunday we went to a beach South of Perth and had a look. It was really rough. The dogs had a good play.  

About cinderprints


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.