Existing Member?

Ciclofaixa

My Scholarship entry - Learning How to...

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [313] | Scholarship Entry

Lea has never been a good bike rider. Her various attempts to ride a bike led to traumatic experiences, the most serious being breaking her foot. Despite being scared Lea is still very passionate about learning how to ride a bike. This video meant a huge challenge for her and served as a form of auto-therapy to help her overcome her fear and get back on the bike. And it took a trip half way around the world from Slovakia to Rio de Janeiro.

Lea has no previous filmmaking experience. Mike is aspiring director of photography, currently studying a film school in Madrid. He has fallen in love with filmmaking when he began to shoot his friends skateboarding at the age of 16. He has been shooting ever since.

Lea's dream is to get to know the world a little better. Mike is hoping to make it as a professional filmmaker. This scholarship would mean great opportunity to learn more about travel filmmaking, acquire new skills, progress personally and discover more about Brazilian culture. Above all, this filming opportunity has been great fun for both of us which is what matters the most.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About ciclistas


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.