Existing Member?

Doing it NOW Chris and Yogi out seeing the best bits of the world while they still can....Doing it NOW

Almost time to depart

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 9 April 2010 | Views [458] | Comments [1]

Well we are finally getting very excited, the days have not gone quick enough. What started out as a bold decision several months ago is finally here we don't know whether to be scared or elated!

The decision, at the end of the day, to go away for three months was quite easy, the plan of where to go though was a different story. We may not be able to do this later in life so we came up with a short list of what we wanted to experience and things just fell into place, surprisingly easy really, a few sections of the trip have been well planned with lots of detail and other parts have been left unplanned so we can be a little adventurous.


Where are they going you ask? well let me make you absolutely jealous......

  • USA - DisneyWorld Florida, 7 days exploring our childhood dreams.
  • Transatlantic Cruise - 16 nights on the Ruby Princess crossing the Atlantic and cruising through the Mediterranean.
  • Spain - 8 days touring in our car visiting small villages off the beaten track in Northern Spain.
  • France - 4 weeks in a little stone cottage in Normandy, living like the locals in a small village of 6 houses, lots of exploring, markets, and beautiful countryside.
  • England - 4 weeks traveling to Yogi's birthplace to see family, we will be going the long way via Cornwall and Wales with a possible side trip to Ireland as well.

Well there you have it, we want you to come along and enjoy our journey with us, stay in touch along the way, we will endeavour to update this blog frequently. Now back to the final packing........

 

Comments

1

hello chris and chris so glad things are back to normal and you can start having fun again have read your blog and we are so jealous you must both be really excited.hope you both have lots of fun and hope all your dreams are satisfyed we will keep up with your big adventure on your blog enjoy and have fun cant wait to see you on our turf this time all our love lesley tony and boys xxxxxxxx

  lesley bold May 10, 2010 4:59 AM

About chris_and_yogi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.