Existing Member?

No more red dirt

Arriving Canada

CANADA | Sunday, 20 June 2010 | Views [350]

We arrived in Vancouver on Wednesday and made our way straight to our friends place in Victoria. Think we used every possible type of transportation to get here. Car, plane, train, bus and ferry. Good to be finally on the way.

First impression of Canada was a lot of people around to help you out. Every time we started to look even slightly unsure someone popped up to tell us where to go. Fiqure they are all left over from the Olympics.

Borrowed our friend Charles big old van to drive out to Sooke on the south west coast yesterday. First time driving on the right hand side of the road which wasn't really a problem. I was having more issues trying to pilot the cruise liner which the big brown van is. Had one heart attack moment when dusk blurted out "wrong side of the road" but I was actually on the correct side of the road. Back seat drivers!

Off to brunch soon then its Charles birthday BBQ party tonight. Should be good except for the 7:30am bus we have to catch in the morning.

Chris and Dusk

 

About chris_and_dusk

Leaving Vista St

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.