Existing Member?

crissy&camille Travel should change your perspective...

Beloved Bertolomew

USA | Tuesday, 16 October 2007 | Views [540]

Hola Chicas Bonitas,
 
Hi there gals. I hope these words of mine find you in good spirit and health and in the company of loved ones. I am glad that you are finally gonna complete the journey of your dreams and realize a long life goal. I am especially happy with the partners that each of you have chosen to accomplish this adventure. I know that adversity will find it's way into your trip and be a stone in your path, but together you will not only overcome such adversity but will use it to make your connection that much stronger. There will no doubt be some conflicts along the way, but you two, an outstanding conflict management team, will make those conflicts seem non-existent. Your trip will take you to the places on this third rock that should only be witnessed by those who posses the passion and desire you do. That desire to find each other while enjoying what nature has created and has hidden for a select few. Beauty only perilled by that of yours. While discovering this beauty, you will also discover that which you already know, together you can conquer any obstacle and move any mountain. The sunrises and sunsets your eyes will observe will be some of the most amazing ones ever known to rise and fall. The only thing on earth that can compare to such amazing sights is your smile. As you set your sight on such glory, you will know that you already have what every breathing soul desires, a companion that completes you, a soul-mate for the ages.
 
On this journey you take with you something that once was part of me. Something that I hope you never leave behind, disregard, misplace, or forget that it is in your possession. A piece of my heart. The hole that remains in my heart is filled with gladness. This is possible because I know that the missing piece is in good hands, and in the only hands that I trust it with. Every step you advance, every corner you turn, every river you cross, every hill you climb, every rock you turn, every path you make, every friend you find, every breath you take, every treasure you uncover, will all occur while in the company of my heart.
 
I, along with your family, friends, and loved ones, will be back at home wishing you the best on your journey. Make the best of this trip and take in as much as possible. Be safe, be smart, be careful. Remember, not all is what it seems and not everyone is who they pretend to be. There are those who wish harm on others. Who look for ways to take advantage of the good hearts of others. Who look to exploit others and mislead others for their own personal or financial gain. Use your best judgement and question everything and everyone. 
 
Missing you every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of every century till infinity,
BERTO  

Tags: Friends

About chitlin5


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.