Existing Member?

A moment is a moment that should be siezed...

A brief history...

CHINA | Monday, 22 September 2008 | Views [290]

Ok so i'm just going to sum up the past month..

Went to Perth from Sydney... what an emotional departure, i think everyone was crying except Sho.. or were you...

I would just like to say I LOVE PERTH! Had an awesome time seeing the Alicia, Marley, & Jade.

Caught up with some old friends...a bit of a story there... what can i say...

Arrived in China. Waited at the Airport for 4 hours to be picked up.

Get to school, room was incredibly dirty.

(Maybe not as bad as the dorms in Amristsar Mon!)

i was panicing for a bit...

Showed the Changshu life by Wally, the other foreign teacher, who is an Aussie!

First week of teaching was a bit shakey in the begging, but by the third day i had leant the basics of teaching a class of 50...

By the second week i had mastered the art of working the crowd... with humour, or an attempt of!

Mid Autumn festival, was given too many Moon Cakes... ate too many Moon Cakes... Will never eat a Moon Cake again!

And well this is week 4 of teaching and i'm looking forward to the National Holiday next week cause i'm going to Anhui to climb Huang Shan mountain!

 

About chelsea-go-round


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.