Existing Member?

Biking trip

gill palace

FRANCE | Sunday, 5 April 2009 | Views [247]

small day on the bike, first I when shopping, got me a t-shirt and some trouser 4 biking, with the pad between the leg and on for a small 20 km till gill place. First he showed me around, we past through alibaba cave ( is garage with thousand of little thing in there and when in is garden. Lot of place, need some work but he still have a few thing. After we when up stair where he live and the other floor was where I was going to sleep. Nice third floor, a complete studio, mega sound system keyboard, drum ect brilliant and in the corner, a small door where I need to bend myself in half to enter was the room. Nice and confortable. After that we started to talk and talk and talk and we eat the food he made from the night before, pork curry with rice. Excellent. After super, I discovered that I could get internet in is home, stupefied.... and he was impress, the day after he went off to get a usb receptor for is old laptop. But didnt work. That day he intreduced me to his master, aurobindo. I tought o shit a sect fanatic here come trouble.... we debate a bit on that subject but I was doom in advance. I did listen to what he had to say but as soon as I was talking, I was not as evolve spiritually then him so what I add to say meant nothing.... he still defend himself and is icon a lot.i didnt feel like offending him in is own house so I did keep gently and still did listen. After another day like that, I was dead tired, I had to leave. My patience was over. Most say thought he was really a nice guy, honest generous with a huge heart. That day, he decided to buy a new laptop since he received some extra cash. So well I did stay another day to help him out with it. My first time on vista... and been long time I havnt been on window since I use ubuntu now. Ouch I had hard time to set thing right but finally completed the task. He made me a third nice meal, some bulgur cake. Really nice and he even made more for my departure. I did make a little humus to start with that day.... we talked more, I got my believe and I thing im really open spiritually but it was just getting nowhere, he told me that I was regressing myself by listening to metal music. There I didnt take it, once metal musician are good, talented people. 2 the voice sound like screaming maybe but still take year to master it and 3, by any mean music is your own, it make you feel what you want. Jazz, pop, hip hop, rock whatever, its your and you cant judge (even if sometime I do with rapper and other) its still your.


So well it was time for me to go. I came with lot of food and I left with nearly more. I was so heavy. Horrible. he gave me so much..., im not use to accept all that I felt cheap to not give more but he was happy with the fact I fixed is computer and he now have free internet. So well I went to lagrasse, at the entrance, it say one of the nicest village in france. Look nice, old building in stone, nice bridge, huge abbey that I havent visit. Nice little street with some original pavement, sad that they had to cover most of them with tar. Was short visit but nice, found a cyclism route near narbonne that I followed. Carcassonne was more rocky and dry, looked ancient. Here I was following a river and arrive in a huge swamp with mountain on each side. camped on north side ! Was wonderful till I get bitten by my first mosquito for the first time this year. In a week this place gonna be a horror movie subject where people gonna get caught in mosquito cloud, brought in the air, blood sucked till there only bone and skin left and throw back on people to scare them off. U guy got a picture???

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.