Existing Member?

Biking trip

entering france

SPAIN | Thursday, 26 March 2009 | Views [274]

Not much today, thought would be a easy ride few kilo and just wait next day to enter france. Started with a nice road, found a cyclist road that followed for a wild. Took my time on it, was dirt road so bit slower but was quiet and no dam truck. Did reach olot with that road after that came the trouble, the sigh said 26 kilo to camprodon. After 20 kilo to the border, wasy day should be there in max 2 hours.... so wrong,... what they dont say is that u canT take the tunnel( that he easy road) on a bike so you need to take the road between the mountain. Hehe was only maybe 10 kilo up hill but my leg was already tired so took me forever to climb it. Even some biker that pass me with no luggage add hard time to go up...once on top, I was dead, all I wanted is to stop and sleep but told myself would be really cold up here to sleep so got a few kilo down and stoped. Day was hard even if I only made 46 km but the mountain was pretty and saw the smallest village ever, 2 house one with a little resto in... got couple pic today.

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.