Existing Member?

thirty dirty days in europe I'm so pumped to take this trip and I wanted a memento/journal of stories to have when I return as well as keep all of my loved ones back home updated on my traveling!

only 3 more days :(

NETHERLANDS | Tuesday, 24 April 2007 | Views [419] | Comments [4]

well we are in amsterdam now, and we love it. We just got in this afternoon, after an early morning SUCCESSFUL attempt to get out of Paris. The thing is, we never made it to London. When we made it Paris, we found out that all trains in the next few days to London were not only booked for Eurail pass holders, but the tickets were only discounted to 75 euro each way...so we opted out of that, hung out in paris an extra day and now we are here!!! We just got done visiting the Anne Frank house right up the street, pretty intense. The weather is beautiful here, as it has been the whole time in Europe. Paris was great, our hostel was a bit crazy...it was called the peace and love hostel and run by the bartenders that ran the bottom floor bar...pretty funny, we stayed in a different room each night but had a really good time anyway. We saw all the sights, there are A LOT: Versailles, notre dame, the eifel tower, the louvre, the arc de triumph, the champs elysees! phew. It was a bit expensive there, but French are WAY nicer than ive heard from everyone else! We are here in AMsterdam til tomorrow late afternoon before we leave for Frankfurt and fly out on Friday :( I cant believe its been a month, wow, it really did fly by and ill miss europe all the europeans...im definately coming back though. Ive got a list of places in my head that I need to spend at least one more week in! Well, off to enjoy the free spirited amsterdamians! Blake says he loves you wrajean! And i love you everyone! see ya soon.

Tags: The Great Outdoors

Comments

1

Flying out Friday? I thought i was picking you up Thursday night? Reminding you of my cell since i will not able to contact you: 513-839-0710. I'll keep it on! Can't wait to have you home. I'm proud of you all and am just a little jealous is your priceless experience! You did it!!! Guess it pays to dream!

  mom Apr 25, 2007 4:39 AM

2

cant wait to see my becca again..wow a month really does go by fast..i really hope you come down here when you get back because i wanna talk about all thats been goin on and here everything about your trip..love you love you love you :)

  jess Apr 25, 2007 11:32 PM

3

Call us when you are home and settled. Would love to hear your voice. Love you!

  Lo Apr 26, 2007 6:53 AM

4

Thanks that made my day!! Miss you both so much!!!
Can not wait till you both get home safely. So glad you got to take this trip its something you will never regret I take it you dont need a ride but if by chance you do please call, its sounds like your mom is picking you guys up. Tell her Thank you for me, I would have loved to meet her for lunch but have been so busy didnt get the chance to call her, would love to meet her sometime! I'll be praying for a safe return and will be anxious to see and hear your voices. Love you guys Wrajean Thanks again Blake so nice to hear that!!!:)

  wrajean Apr 26, 2007 10:07 AM

About chanty520


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.