Existing Member?

Canada Trip Life is what you make it, so make chocolate cake :)

Dear Mother Nature

CANADA | Monday, 7 June 2010 | Views [517]

Green Lake Loop Hike 25th May

Green Lake Loop Hike 25th May

What I wouldn't give for our weather to turn, not sit on the fence like it has for the last 6-8 weeks! one day its sunny then for the rest of the week its RAIN! and not like just a bit here and there, its like full on raining! well there is my rant out of the way, onto the good stuff! :P
Actually, there is not a lot to put in this one... the last month has been all about living off the minimum amount of money I can... I have done pretty well I think... $60 for the shopping for the food, trying my hardest not to go out :) and just going to physio... minimalistic living... good times.
I went to Vancouver for the weekend down there, I did a trade show, as the people I work for *on the side* are bringing a product called "Hydralyte" up from Australia, its pretty cool I worked with it the entire time I was in Pharmacy, it is exciting, the product itself had SOOO much interest it is going to explode up here soon. The rest of my time I was in Vancouver, I got to hang out with Dave and Marina, which is cool, we went and saw Iron Man 2, good movie that one. Dave and I got to hang out and play hacky sack for a while, and kick the ball around, I love times where we can just hang out, bring on summer I say.
Well dare I mention the unmentionable!?! lol... sorry in advance for making you so jealous beyond you liking me anymore... I am heading to California for a week and a half to spend some time with my Dad! I cant wait to see him! I cant wait to cruise around with him! We have a list of things "to do"
Universal Studios
DisneyLand
SanDiego Zoo
Golden Gate Bridge
Alcatraz
thats just a handful of what we are going to get up to! wow I say, these are things dreams are made of! I on top of all of that, am beyond excitement to see Dad, I miss him! by the time July comes around will be almost 11 months since I seen him.
Come August I am looking at going to a place called Tofino, which is a surfing town on the east coast of Vancouver Island, and then to Victoria, which is the major city of BC believe it or not Vancouver is just another big city... Victoria is where all the parliament houses are and the mint and stuff like that is, its all on "the island" as the locals call it. Will prolly hang out there for a week or 2 not in a huge hurry to be in Whistler... it will be DEAD season by the time August is here.
I am still deciding where I will be come winter this year, I dont know... Squamish is appealing... very appealing, but so is Revelstoke, Banff, Salmon Arm, and places over in that area... they are all in the Rocky Mountains. They have better snow there, and its not Whistler, but I want to hit up Vancouver sometime in the winter for Grouse/Cypress NIGHT snowboarding, I think that would be awesome.
Well I best be heading off, dinner time, steak sandwich for dinner tonight. YUM!
Luv to all xo
Chantelle

 

About chantelle

December 1st

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Canada

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.