Existing Member?

Seeing through people eyes

My Scholarship entry - Seeing the world through other eyes

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 23 April 2012 | Views [131] | Scholarship Entry

We have 2 eyes for every person and have a chance to see around world. Not every person can going to good place and use their eyes to enjoy about nature, know about another place culture, etc. It’s caused by all people can't get out from their routine and do something else like going some where and spend their time in there. Except that, for people that have that chance, their need a great holiday in great place that offering not only a beauty of nature but also can rilex them. And not every place can acomodate what thier need for relaxing. In order not to waste your money and time, we will find information about that place.

So, how we choose where place must be visited?? We can read from travelling story or travelling experience that write by some people when they going to a great place that offer some valuable and suitable to see.

And from their story, we can imagine what we need to prepare and what we done for spend our time before and It’s worth it or not?

Reading adventure from people can open our eyes about the environment, tradition, and something describe from a place. This is can help us to find appropriate place that we must go and where the right place to spend our time.

The description, photo, and video can represented to us how wonderful the place. Just like I ever read article about some beauty place by someone from yahoo Article that I forgot what place but it's located on japan. The description about that place is complete with great detail such what kind weather, how can we go there, how much we must pay, etc. From the description, I just intersting to know more about that place, unfortunaly, the cost to there is so expensive and I can't feel it directly. So, i just forgot about that place and lost my desire to go there.

From my experience, seeing through people eyes can be choice for everyone when they need second opinion or want to know about one place and can't go there. Try it guys!!! It's won't waste your time.

Tags: Travel Writing Scholarship 2012

About chance


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.