Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Strawberry fields forever...

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 5 June 2011 | Views [189]

Do you think its possible to be a compulsive strawberry picker?  Sean, Kirby, Bella and I went strawberry picking yesterday.  It was like finding delicious treasures hidden in every bush.  My little basket got filled up way too quickly for my liking.  I have to say, they are truly the best and most beautiful strawberries I've every seen.  (Now I know why they eat strawberries and cream at wimbledon!) Guess what I'm having for breakfast (and lunch...and dinner ;-)

On a slightly different note, its official, I got the job.  YAY! I'll be taking over from someone when she goes on maternity leave in just over a week.  Yes, I'm still at HTB, to answer the first question that pops out of most people's mouths  :-)

Last night we had a little adventure.  I was very kindly invited to join someone's birthday get together at a pub.  The pub was overflowing with people so we sat on the green nearby (basically a patch of grass in the middle of the concrete jungle).  Around 10pm, a guy walked over to a small group of us chatting.  His request?  Yes, he asked us if we had some weed.  Ha ha!  I said to him that we're christians, we don't have any weed, but we'd love to pray for him.  Is there anything he'd like prayer for?  He was quite take aback but proceeded to ask us for prayer about his career.  So we prayed and prophesied over him with one or two Holy Spirit manifestations leaking out.  Aftwerwards he told us 'My brother is a christian and I can see the same spirit in you.  You guys are high on the spirit.  If I can't find any weed, I'll come back to you.'  Ha ha.  A little divine setup, perhaps?

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.