Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Time is a ticking!

USA | Saturday, 8 May 2010 | Views [149]

In a mere 6 days I'll be leaving redding!  Wow, that is hard to believe.  I'm busy packing and sorting like crazy at the moment.  I've been trying to figure out what to do with my 10 million books (ok I only have about 50 books, but it feels like ton when you have to ship them).  And voila, this week we have a visitor from the UK staying in our house.  She very kindly offered to take a suitcase back for me.  Here's hoping its all within the weight limit.  She leaves on monday, so guess what I'm doing today :-) Packing, packing, packing. I keep taking little breaks to soak up the early summer sun before I get plunged into months and months of continuous winter.  Not a pleasant thought for this self confessed, sun soaking 'reptile'. 

More than likely, then next time you hear from me, it'll be from another continent in another hemisphere.  I still think that the time it takes to go from one environment to a completely different country is far too quick.  Perhaps a three week cruise to Cape Town would serve me better in the transition phase.  Alas, my only option is to transition at jet-speed and wait for my heart and soul to arrive three weeks after my body!  Ok, not literally but that is what it feels like. 

To those who have followed my journey into this amazing world of the school of the supernatural I would like to say a big thank you.  It has been a blessing to me to be able to share my experiences with those who are hungry for more.  My journey is not over, however.  Its time now to put all that I have learned into practice.  I wonder what that will look like?

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.