Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Drug addiction? Broken bones? Not any more!

USA | Thursday, 26 March 2009 | Views [86]

We heard so many testimonies of the trips returning from England, Norway and Ecuador.  In Norway the team was doing prophetic art on the streets.  They saw one girl who was looking depressed and quite sick.  She was having withdrawals from heroine and had no money to buy any.  So they asked if she wanted to be free from addiction.  She said she really wanted that.  So they prayed and all her withdrawal symptoms left and she didn't feel sick anymore.  She realised that God was real and that He loved her and her countenance transformed.  Then she started to laugh in the presence of God as joy came on her.

In England, there was a woman who's arm had just been broken.  It was too swollen to be put in a cast.  They prayed for her and her bone came together again, the swelling went down and she was waving her arm around shortly afterwards, completely healed.

In Ecuador a team went into a hospital to pray.  This is amazing!  They emptied two floors of the hospital!  Everyone was healed and checked out of the hospital the next day.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.