Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

More Amazing Ecuador stories

USA | Wednesday, 18 February 2009 | Views [102]

The Ecuador team of about 20 students shared some of their experiences with the rest of the school.  There were so many amazing stories that it was hard to keep track. 

One student laid her hands on tumors on a woman's face.  As she prayed, the tumors disappeared under her hands. This same student prayed for someone's injured hand.  Their finger was missing, but as she prayed, believe it or not, the finger grew back! 

At a women's prison, there was a woman in a wheelchair. She had a paralyzed leg and was not able to walk.  As the students prayed for her, she felt electricity go up and down her leg.  Then she felt and cool sensation in her leg.  God spoke to the student and told her to make the women stand.  As she stood, strength came into her leg and she was able to walk. 

Another student prayed for an 11 year old boy.  He was totally deaf in one ear due to the fact that he had no eardrum or ear.  As they prayed, his hearing was completely healed.  Even more amazing was that he still had no eardrum or ear, but he could hear perfectly. 

Another student prayed for a man's arm.  He had had a tumor removed in the past and as a result, a lot of bone was removed.  As they prayed, his bone grew back and his arm was completely restored to normal.

The students went to a street party and formed a prayer tunnel.  Party goers started going through the tunnel and wanted to know what was happening as they were experiencing the presence of God.  Two drug lords running prostitution gave their lives to Jesus.  As people started getting healed, more and more people started coming to see what was happening.  There were many people wanting healing, so they told the party goers who had just been healed to pray for the others needing healing, and they were healed too.  They saw about 20 healings and 12 salvations in two hours.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.