Existing Member?

Adventurous Escapades

Supernatural Stories...

USA | Wednesday, 17 December 2008 | Views [156] | Comments [1]

Bobby Conner spoke yesterday.  He such a normal man, full of sweetness and joy, yet the experiences he talks about are anything by normal.  He told us of a time when he was being interviewed on NBC news. He said they were a little irritated that they were filming a christian show and there was no sense of the presence of God.  So they counted down to start the show 5..4..3..2..1 and suddenly the presence of God came in the room so powerfully that the camera guy fell over.  The lights were swaying everywhere and the guy behind the controls was shouting 'What is that!?' and ran after them after the show to find out what that was.

In another story He spoke of one experience where he was lying in bed awake late one night.  Suddenly a sound like a jet engine came from behind his bed.  Then something came into his room that looked like liquid light.  He put his hand in it and he said he experiences the most incredible jubilation.  After a while it suddenly left. 

He was ministering somewhere where there was a huge crowd and they were pushing onto the platform.  So he said he kept stepping back and stepping back when he suddenly realised as he  was no longer on the platform.  He'd stepped right off without realising it and was standing in the air above the heads of the crowd below.  He suddenly ran back onto the stage and asked God what just happened.  God replied that He'd just saved him from an embarrasing moment of tumbling off the stage into the crowd.  Isn't that incredible?

In another story, he told us of a time when he was literally in two places at once and it was captured on film.  I have no idea how that works!  But truly anything is possible when God shows up...

Comments

1

simply incredibly credible :-) and amazing!!!wow!!!!!!!!

  alex Jan 3, 2009 11:51 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.