Existing Member?

Yay vietnam.

Last words

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 22 April 2007 | Views [365]

This trip for me has been awesome. I have lernt so much on the Vietnam and Cambodia trip. This is something i will always remember. For me this has been the best thing I have ever done.

 The highlights for me would have to be going to the forphanage in Cambodia. Walking into the school and being welcome by the children was awesome. We went and saw the their classrooms and library which was when we realised how little they really do have. We were invited to play games with them and that was heeps of fun. I have to say that their games are much better than ours. We had gifts for the children and when we handed them out the look on their faces was overwhelming so when it came time to leave we got lots of photos. I took so much away from that and it was awesome spending time with them. We thewn spent time with Para who is a boy that the school is sponsoring, funniest kid I have ever met.

 In Vietnam the highlights were holding the snake on the Mekong Delta lol very funny, Cu Chi Tunnels and the War Museum. The museum was very confronting but at the same time very interesting. The pictures were amazing as was the information provided.

 I would have liked to stay in Cambodia a bit longer and a little less in Vietnam, but all the same it was still awesome. I do know that in the future I hope to go back and see some of the things again.

 I would like to thank Mr Malone for all of his hard work and making this trip possible. To Mr and Mrs Kervin, Miss Imber, Miss Sutton and Mr Kelly thankyou for everything you have done and for making the trip lots of fun. We all appreciate everything you have done and the way the trip turned out. I would also like to thank Travel Indochina for our awesome tour guides and providing us with information. I would also like to thank World Nomads for sponsoring us. Once again thankyou and cheers.

By LIsa Thomas

 I would like to thank

Tags: Adventures

About cathylisa


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.