Existing Member?

The tale to be told begins thus.

Vagary

MEXICO | Friday, 8 May 2015 | Views [231] | Scholarship Entry

A young depressed girl faced the biggest question of her life, "Should I live, or die? If I die, the only thing I'm left to do is choose the way I do it. If I live, my journey is just beginning. I'm going to have to decide who I want to be and what I want to do."
She chose to live and realized her dream was to tell stories. Collect tales of people she met and make them a permanent part of her life by writing about them in her journal. She tattooed the word "Serendipity" on her back as a reminder that all good things come unexpectedly.
One day, she met a guy that would become her mentor and guru. She admired him for following his dreams, and adventuring into the unknown. Step by step she began traveling alone; learning as time went by. She opened up to people and found out the world was more beautiful than she ever expeted it to be; people were kind and most of them were keen on sharing their stories with her.
This is the story of the girl that came back to life with the purpose of helping people unleash that one particular story that's made them who they are. The story of how anyone can create themselves and learn not to be afraid of the world.

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About caramelmc


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.