Existing Member?

Hi Ya'all

Sup Peops

USA | Sunday, 4 November 2007 | Views [490] | Comments [3]

A nice warming glass of tea after a wonderful meal at the Bread Bar, you know professionals work there

A nice warming glass of tea after a wonderful meal at the Bread Bar, you know professionals work there

Hey peops!! I just wrote this, then lost it... hope I can do better than that when I'm somewhere super exciting :)  I'm in NYC with Julie, tryin to get my muzic under control before a long long long plane ride.  And shes rockin Guitar Hero.  Yeah!

I had a great weekend with the best lil bro around, Marissa and Julie.  Lots of great food (thanks to some classically train chefs) and some drinks (thanks Tyler, such a professional) and some sweet sight seeing/walking.

I'll try to keep in good touch with everyone, but we all know how good I am at that, so know that I love ya ttoonnss!  I'll take tons of photos and try to post as many as I can of those too.  Serioulsy, you guys are the best fam and friends around.  I really love you all tons :)  Send me a lil nice thought Tue about 11 am, I'll be landin bout then and tryin to figure out what to do my first night there.

Love ya, talk to you soon.  Hope my puppys still bein good :)

Tags: Family

Comments

1

I know you are going to have such a blast and yes i cannot wait to see pics!!! I love that pic of you and Travis, your hair looks so good! You guys look all cozy and stuff i just want to give you a big hug and kiss!!! love you!!!!!!!!!

  B-dish Nov 9, 2007 1:46 AM

2

Hi Carley,

Well I hope everything is going well for you and you are already having tons of fun. I already miss talking to you A LOT!! Yes, all your puppies are being good, well all except for the bad ones that you loved so much...LOL. Everyone keeps asking everyone else if they have heard anything new from you, so I thought I would post a comment in the hopes that you get a chance to post your latest news. We all miss you tons!! Not only did I lose a great friend at work, but also, and I don't think you thought of this before you left, but I also lost a set of blades that I can borrow. Did you even think about that? LOL, just kidding! Please post something as soon as you get a chance. We send you lots of smooches! Scotty and the gang.

  Scotty Nov 14, 2007 7:52 PM

3

Hey you! Hope you are still have a wondrous time! Everyone here in Wisco misses you! I can't wait to talk and see you IN PERSON! Craziness!!! Things are going good and my dogs are still super shaggy, so hurry back! ;) Love you and miss much babe!

  Kirsten Jan 12, 2008 7:30 AM

About cabeckett


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.