Existing Member?

Kathy's Travels Hi there, I'm just trying this nomads blog thing. I will try and put some stuff on here to do with my trip to Tokyo. Please check back for some more stuff. Kathy

Tourist?

JAPAN | Friday, 16 November 2007 | Views [438] | Comments [2]

Imperial Palace gate

Imperial Palace gate

For obvious reasons Andrew and I have has a different approach to being tourists here in Tokyo.  As I'm resting and getting ready to race I'm pretty boring.  Andrew, on the other hand, has plenty of time on his hands.  He has been to Ginza, to the fish market (to see giant tuna being auctioned) and to the Imperial Palace.  I haven't had it too bad though as I have managed to combine my runs with a little sight seeing.  Yesterday I ran one of the more popular running routes in Tokyo which is around the Imperial Palace.  It is pretty scenic.  I also ended up in the middle of yet another Japanese time trial.  Everywhere I go there seem to be training groups running their guts out.  

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

looks like a great place to visit. If you have lots of money.

Too bad about the race. I hope you are ok

Jo

  Jo Nov 19, 2007 12:36 AM

2

What a shame to be struck by warm weather again! I hope you recovered quickly and will be ready for whatever comes next; is that London? I'm afraid the grey matter was in poor shape and forgot about your blog! Great idea!

Dad

  Dad Dec 7, 2007 1:29 AM

About butlerkathy


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.