Existing Member?

Bun and Boots

Who Are We?!

INDONESIA | Friday, 12 March 2010 | Views [800]

So we know that we are WAY behind and owe everyone a lot of details about our adventures the last 3 weeks or so.  Let's just say that we have been having a wonderful time, extended our trip 2 weeks, and will be coming home in 4 days :(.  We have gone from boat to island to boat to island from the islands of Southern Thailand to Malaysia (which was a pleasant surprise) and now we are in Bali where our hearts currently are.  Tomorrow we are off to Singapore for a sling or two and to smooch a lemur and then home on the 16th. 

We have 1000's of pictures and stories to share with all of you but please be patient with us as we want to soak up every last minute while we are here.  We will share countless pictures, stories, and laughs with you very soon.


For now here are a few highlights:

- Lady Boy cabarets in Phuket Island, Thailand

- Saw where they filmed "The Beach" and decided it really is the most beautiful beach we have ever seen.  Too bad Leo was not there.

- All night dance party on Phi Phi Island, Thailand and Sara feeding the fish with her "sea sickness" while snorkeling on a long boat.

- Rented a Suzuki Sport CARIBIAN that broke down on us at an elephant farm and we were stranded for hours but saw the most amazing sunrise ever with monks chanting in the distance in Koh Lanta, Thailand.

- Had the most romantic honeymoon in the remote island of Koh Lipe, Thailand with our Norweigan friends and woke up to sounds of waves crashing every day and walked through the moonlight every night.  It was like paradise on earth!  Sara proposed to Megan.  She said yes.

- Made an unexpected trip to Langkawi, Malaysia via speedboat (think P.Diddy gone wild) and took a helicopter around the island.  It was like a roller coaster ride!!!  We were so scared we almost peed our pants.

- Touchdown in Baliwood and fell in love with Ubud...Eat, Pray, Love style!  Spent a few days shopping, culturing, massaging, and chillaxing before we headed to Padang Bai to our eco friendly mansion on a hill: Bloo Lagoon village.  Ultra secluded beach, stunning ocean views from our 3 bedroom house, and only 1 hiccup....bunny lost an eye (not really)!  Yes, the doctor came and all is well now.  Words cannot describe our house in Bloo Lagoon Village so we will show you pics later, but just know MTV cribs missed out!!!

We are sunkissed, relaxed, and still smiling after all this time but very excited to see each of you when we get home.

xooxoxoxooxoxox,

Bun n Boots

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.