Existing Member?

Bun and Boots

Before We Go

USA | Saturday, 19 December 2009 | Views [546] | Comments [6]

Hi Everyone!  We (Megan and Sara) are knee deep in plans for our wonderful SEAsia adventure.  We are leaving January 14th and stopping in Hong Kong first, then we are off to Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Bali, and Singapore!  Can't wait!!!  We will do our best to keep you updated along the way with our travel adventures.

xoxoox,

Bunny and Sara

Comments

1

YAY! I'm so excited for you ladies.
Please be careful of a few minor things;
1. The trannies. They might seem nice, but they will take your kidneys.
2. Dont let any HOTT asain man or any HOTT man period "have you hold on to something" i seriously dont have money to bail you out.
3. Know what you are eating at all times. I hear they eat, monkey and beetles and cat and god only knows what else.
4. Have the time of your lives. I cant wait to hear/read all about all the wonderful adventures the two of you are going to have.

All my love and luck

Pigeon

  Pigeon Dec 19, 2009 6:36 AM

2

Please ask all of the boygirls in Thailand if they had slept with an American named Rob. lol!

Have a blast and please BE CAREFUL! I watched Midnight Express last night and the jails in 3rd world countries are not as nice as jails in the good ol'USA.

LOTS -O- LOVE and NO PIGEON LUCK! That is bad luck. Good luck!

  nicole Dec 19, 2009 6:48 AM

3

Please post lots of pictures for all of us suckers to look at from our desks back here in the US! And I second all Pigeon's advice, that's one smart pigeon.

PS - Buy me something rad.
Love you!

  Texo Dec 19, 2009 7:05 AM

4

Nice comments. So remember to not smuggle any heroin or eat any stir fried baby. Sheesh! :) Have a great time and be safe. Keep up on all of the US State Department news. You are going into some countries that have recently had--colorful social experiences. Don't go in no dark and alleys and for God sake don't sell any organs. Seriously, if I hear stories about one of y'all waking up in a tub of ice...

Oh yeah, EAT EVERYTHING. You don't have to finish it if you don't like it. Just because it's a Disney character doesn't mean it can't be tastefully prepared with the right amount of seasoning.

AJ

  A. James Jan 8, 2010 2:27 PM

5

I would like to leave you both with some wonderful, traveling words of wisdom.

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine

hahahhaah

Bring me back a lemur :)

Love you guys, and be safe!

G.

  Garrett Warren Jan 14, 2010 6:07 AM

6

Oooooh! ADVENTURE!!! I LOVES IT! Take a ton of pics, can't wait to see the food ones, hehehe.

  Pinchy Jan 14, 2010 3:08 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.