Existing Member?

Our Recipe for The Ideal Adventure

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Monday, 15 October 2012 | Views [304] | Comments [1] | Scholarship Entry

In our day and age many of us are restricted to ideals and beliefs by the mundane stride of our daily lives. We feel as though people don't step outside of their boxes and physical surroundings enough to allow the beauty of the world to flow in. Every experience allows us a greater opportunity to share and relate to the world. Our inspiration comes from our deep rooted love and wonder for everything. The recipe we concocted relays a sense of security that a tried and true formula encompasses and promises.

We joined forces to highlight our strong points and allow our creative juices to be the catalyst towards our ambitious goals to communicate. Giovanna has been editing, filming, and directing since 2004; she recently graduated from NYFA. Brittany, a promising media amateur, has funneled her love for traveling into creative documentation. As an inspiring journalist and filmmaker, our sights are limitless. This scholarship would give us the opportunity and resources to do bigger things than we can do now. It's not just a scholarship to us. It's an avenue to soak in culture we may never have the chance to experience otherwise. It's a way to make our dreams come alive.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

Comments

1

@Philadelphia, PA

  brittgio Oct 15, 2012 11:32 PM

About brittgio


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.