Existing Member?

Here we go again:} Stuff about us and what we have been doin

Well here we are !

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 3 November 2008 | Views [746] | Comments [2]

Brad: So it's been bout 2 half months of travel through Europe and we have seen some stuff and done heaps more stuff. We have now arrived at our new home Northwood, London UK. I got kicked out of nightclubs in Berlin, threw up at bus stations in Rome, Started drinking at 10am in Croatia plus Hayley has been well.....lets just let Hayley tell her story when you see her next hahah, but it has been interesting. Loved Croatia will go back for sure. (after we have seen everywhere else), Spain was wicked lunch at 2pm then a sleep and dinner at 10pm absolutely awesome. Got so fat in France wasn't funny became addicted to cheese with baguettes and eating three courses every meal. Food and drink pretty much took over our lives for the 9 weeks. Didnt spend to many days without alcohol so this whole settling down and signing a lease business is a means to sober up and find the right direction to head in next.

At present looks like Bulgaria for skiing in late Jan early Feb but who knows............

The photo section of the blog has our pics which we will update as regular as we can. 

Comments

1

Hi Guys, I like the sound of BUlgaria for Skiing, I hear Romania is pretty cool too, super cheap and no lift lines! Matt and I are off to Japan in 6 weeks for two weeks of skiing and then 4 days in Tokyo over NYE, where we are hooking up with a Friend of Matt's who lives there with her boyfriend so we should get the local tour and experience. So Excited. Just finished the SYTYCD Audition Tour, it sucked for the most part, I almost quit half way thru and just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, we arrived in Melbourne and have a blast... damn I love that city, we partied and drank and saw the sights, well the nightlife sights!
Nothing much else hapenning here, celevrated Ant's bday with a barbie at their house on Saturday, beers, frisbee and soccor, You guys and Ben and Sildawg were definitely missed that day.
How is the job going? FOund anywhere more perm to live? What is the town like. Hope to see you soon, lisa has been in Matt's ear that we sould move over with her and Ant!! See what happens hey!
Anyway Miss you guys loads and heaps and stuff.
Speak soon x x x

  Bianca Austin Nov 9, 2008 9:44 PM

2

hi

  chris Nov 13, 2008 9:11 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.