Existing Member?

Parrish Family Holiday

day 20 - Arrival at Hong kong Disneyland

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 5 January 2011 | Views [707]

Well today we took the disney MTR and arrived in mickey and minnie wonderland!

The disney resort is amazing and a nice place to spend the last couple of days of our holidays. Although I could see roger getting hives when they asked him during check in what breakfast package he wanted - character encounter or not? what picture packages would you like - key rings etc? Is was funny. Girls took no notice - too busy running around in such excitement.

We had a buffet character encounter dinner and the girls loved goofy, minnie and mickey who walked around the rest and had pictures, ate with them etc. It was lovely. Although rog and I are quite over disney already and we haven't even got tothe theme park tomorrow and the next day.

Our carpet is mickey, our soaps are the seven dwarfs, our bed is a castle, - it is hilarious and so so so over the top it is cute and a childs heaven.

The buffett dinner was the largest rog and I had ever seen. They must have to cover dinner for every country and the deserts were beyond belief. Of course girls just wanted uncle simons fav - choc dipped strawberries.

Enjoy the pictures.

Love Bel

About bparrish


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.