Existing Member?

Gary and Karen Lawrence

Last day

SAUDI ARABIA | Wednesday, 30 October 2013 | Views [307] | Comments [1]

well , it had to happen, to use the old cliche, all good thing s come to an end. Today is our last day in Italy. It is now 6:32pm and we are sitting at Rome Airport waiting for our flight. We had a lovely day in Rome today. We caught the hop on hop off bus and just wandered around our favourite spots, such as piazza Novana and of course Trevi fountain. We wandered in and out of different shops then headed back to the airport. Our flight is 8:25pm so we still have a bit of time to spare. We have checked our luggage in and are sitting at our departure gate with plenty of time to spare. Gary is sipping on a Peroni and I have a cold Italian White wine Orvieto which is quite nice. Not much longer until we start our long journey home. We are not looking forward to the flight but definitely looking forward to seeing you all soon. Hope you have enjoyed be part of our trip with this blog? We have loved keeping you up to date with eveything we have done but now it's time to come home.

At Dubai airport now, waiting for our connecting flight. Not sure how it happened but Gary and I are not sitting together for this next flight! I booked our seats before we left but obviously they have done a reshuffle. Hopefully someone will swap with us and we can sit together. Looking forward to getting home now.

See you all very soon. Love Karen and Gary xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

1

Hope you got your seats changed. Touch down soon, so will look forward to the journey updates x

  Dianne Nov 1, 2013 6:39 AM

About boznkaz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Saudi Arabia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.