Existing Member?

Me Voy Por Ahi Que cooomo?!

Don’t order kosher on a Japanese airline

THAILAND | Wednesday, 15 December 2010 | Views [305]

Why would you, right? I did, and I'm not even Jewish. I'm not even sure what kosher is. But I think they answer to a higher authority (as claimed by the hot dogs) so I thought 'why not'. Well now I know why not. Because it's horrible! 

Besides the food , which was totally my fault, I had a very good trip and made the connection in Tokyo on time even though we left Chicago an hour late. All Nippon is the most civilized airline Ive ever experienced. Even the toilets were kept clean. 

Viengtai Hotel rocks. Cheap, clean, and quiet even though its in the middle of a ver busy street close to the Grand Palace. Thanks, Mike.

I went to the Grand Palace and the Wat Pho this morning. They are truly spectacular and photos dont do it justice. But I had to leave around noon bc I was melting. It feels like a 110 degree wet sauna. And my feet were so swollen that the sandals barely fit. i actually welcomed having to remove my shoes inside the temples. Although here I have to comment, sorry, but the stench of stinky feet was so brutal that the reclining Budah would gladly stand up to take a deep breath if he could.

On the way back I took a tuk tuk and it was a fun, hair raising experience. I'll post pics soon. That's all for now. Hugs, Boricua Perdida.

 

About boricuaperdida


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.