Existing Member?

Euro Adventures

Living In London

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 23 April 2007 | Views [668]

Hi Everyone,

As we are living and working in London at the moment there is not that much exciting happening and no new photos. We really should take some photos of the sights of London because before we know it, we'll be on the move again. We have done some interesting things while we have been here. We've been to the British Museum a couple of times because there is so much too see ( and it's free). We both enjoyed the Imperial War Museum, there a few really interesting and eye opening exhibitions there. We've been to the Camden Markets - very busy and not overly cheap and the Portobello Markets at Notting Hill - where I got some clothes for £1 each! We went to the banks of the Thames to see the Oxford Vs Cambridge rowing race - a big spectacle with lots of people ( over 250,000 apparently) and many Australians drinking beer in the sun. We plan to go away somewhere probably in England over the May bank (public) holiday with Jessica so hopefully we will have more photos then.

Tags: Work

About bombers


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.