Existing Member?

The question is: Who am I? Where am I from? Where am I going?

Seek Experiences - bohemianexperience

USA | Monday, 9 September 2013 | Views [336] | Scholarship Entry

I was born in Czech republic - in the heart of Europe, historical core called Bohemia. In 1989 the communist regime collapsed and my country became free. The word freedom was spelled on every corner. Freedom? What did I really know about freedom? My generation was thrown into this thing called freedom without an owner's manual or operating instructions. I was as clueless as most of the people around me were about this new freedom..so I too a journey to unknown... Over time my journey eventually lead me down the Bohemian Highway to find what is behind the everyday stereotype and what freedom really means. Photography and video quickly became my favorite mediums of choice to capture and document my journey and to share it with others. I have traveled the world seeking out ALL THINGS BOHEMIAN. This search had led me on a path of creativity and self expression. For over a year I have dedicated myself to seek out uniqueness in Bohemian individuals and communities. From it's humble origins in Paris cafes to the bookstores and bars in San Francisco, I have followed the Bohemian movement. I would like to keep documenting in the future topics, which are important to others.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarships 2013

About bohemianexperience


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.