Existing Member?

Travel

Unique Travel Destinations that are yet to be explored around the world

TURKEY | Tuesday, 18 November 2014 | Views [727]

Picking a holiday destination spot can be a daunting task especially when you consider the fact that there are so many popular destinations to choose from. In order to add a unique twist to your vacation, try picking from some of the most unexplored tourist destinations. Advantages of such tourist spots are, less human traffic, and a unique experience at the end of the day. Here are some of the less frequented tourist attractions around the world you should consider.

Mongolia:

Mongolia is one of the places in the world that still maintain a rich culture and a truly distinct life. You can get to stay at its capital Ulaan Baatar and experience the country's rich culture during the capital's Annual festival like the Naadam Festival in July. Other awesome spots in Mongolia include Orkhon Valley, where you will also visit the ruins of Karakorum, Genghis Khan's Capital city, and the Khustain Nuruu National Park. Although it is not very popular, Mongolia has so many tourist friendly tourists destinations that you are sure find pleasing.

Malayan Region, Maharashtra:

Malayan Region in India is one of the places in India filled with very fascinating coastlines and ancient forts. It is the ideal place for anyone looking for a peaceful place filled with rich ancient history. Some of the ancient forts that line Maharashtra's coastline include Vijayadurg, and Singhudurgh. The drive to Vijayadurg also offers its own unique experience, so you might want to consider driving down to the fort instead of taking a train.

Malayan Region, Maharashtra is one of the regions in India where you will still find beautiful lonely sand stretches that sparkle in the beautiful Indian Sun.

Siberia:

The best way to get a good view of Siberia is through the Trans-Siberian rail journey. One of the extremes Siberia offers travelers include Lake Baikal, one of the world's largest freshwater bodies. Activities to look forward to include mountaineering in Altai, Taking a walk in Irkutsk and experiencing the Rich Russian art culture.

The Caribbean Islands of Anegada (British Virgin Islands):

Beyond the already popular Caribbean Islands lie other hidden destinations that most tourists have not heard about. These are some of the hidden to visit if you want to experience a true taste of the Caribbean side, you get to enjoy Snorkeling and sample some of the mouth-watering seaside delicacies the area has to offer. Areas to include in your itinerary include, St. Eustatius National Marine Park and Loblolly Bay.

Sar Pass and Chanderkhani Pass, Himachal Pradesh:

Situated 13,800 ft. above the sea level and located in the Shivalik range, the Sar Pass territory offers a great landscape that tourists get to experience through an 80Km trail. Very few people have taken time to visit this place and experience the rich landscapes that seem to change with every turn of the trail, from assorted bushes, beautiful flowers, rhododendrons and wild roses this is definitely a must see for the adventure lovers.

Kandy:

Kandy is one of the must visit places for anyone with a Srilanka visa. Your Sri Lankan trip is not complete without a visit to Kandy. Considered the major capital of Sinhala Kings, some of the major attractions here include, the Dalada Maligawa, also known as the Temple of the Tooth. This is where the temple that houses Buddha's Relic tooth brought to the country way back in the 4th Century A.D. The tooth has changed homes severally and was finally relocated to Dalada Maligawa in 1590.

Other interesting places include the Royal Botanical Gardens, the King's palace and Kandy Lake, the setting for Kandy's 5111Festival of the August Moon', an annual even that takes place in July and August and also one of the country's most spectacular celebrations.

 

 

Author Bio:

Amelia Amy lives in Wales, UK and is an avid blogger and reader. Since her early years she’s had a passion for writing. Her articles have been published in leading UK newspapers. Her areas of interest are Travel, Fashion, Food, Lifestyle, Reviews (Book/Movie), Health and Fitness presently works behalf of turkish visa requirements which gives visa assistance.

Tags: caribbean, destinations, travel

About blog


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Turkey

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.