Existing Member?

Grove on tour- last man standing

Chapter 4, Scene 3

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 15 April 2007 | Views [511] | Comments [1]

So the fools at work have offered me a promotion which leaves me in charge of the kitchen during my shift! My trial starts next week and I’m fairly sure its going to be chaos!!

Me, with no formal training in charge of a kitchen with 4chefs on shift and a turnover of 5-10grand per service! Hilarious!!

Other than that life is rosy! The weather is a little cooler though still shorts and tshirt order, the water is a balmy 24oC and I think its fair to say that the ocean is still winning!

I’ve moved into a hostel that is more like a hippy commune/ retirement home and my chakra has never been more aligned! The place is ace, great people and a really relaxing environment. Best of all its only a 20m walk to check the surf in the morning.

Tags: Laughter

Comments

1

Wow - promotion hey, well done you but I would like to be a fly on the wall!! I obviously wont need to cook anything when you return.You are too young to retire as a hippy - you have to do far more service to qualify but I expect that your working on that.

Love Mama xx

  Mummy Warriner Apr 16, 2007 1:59 AM

About bjw_uk


Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.