Existing Member?

Wanderlust

Feeling Parisian

FRANCE | Monday, 4 May 2015 | Views [162] | Scholarship Entry

When one thinks of glamour Paris will come to the mind.You can only imagine and guess what the city looks like if you have not been there before.


For those who have the opportunity to visit Paris will see that it is more than just a city.


The first time I walked through the streets it felt like I was walking in an art museum. I was in awe and could not deny the fact that everything in Paris is a product of art and beauty.


There are so many cities in the world that are known to run in an orderly manner however Paris is different. In my opinion you do not have to be French to feel Parisian, even an African or an Asian can feel Parisian in Paris.


In big cities most people do not feel safe with the big crowds and with so many thieves around. But Paris is not like that. In my travels to Paris, I felt safe; there were many polite and helpful people around.


In my visit to Paris I saw statues, mosaics and the gilded pictures of Jesus in Sacre Cour, I could still smells the history from Arc de Triomphe to Louvre I could see the art, ambition and the experiences of a nation.


I have been to Paris twice and I still cannot explain how magical a night in Paris really can be but as Audrey Hepburn once said “Paris is always a good idea.”

Tags: 2015 Writing Scholarship

About bilgesofia


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.