Existing Member?

The Grand Adventure that is my life.....

The day before....

USA | Sunday, 16 September 2012 | Views [280] | Comments [1]

Tomorrow the England adventure begins. My mom Carolyn Doyle, and my aunts Dorie Draper and Catch Prickett will meet me in St. Louis (hey, that would make a great song title) at Lambert Airport. From there we fly to Chicago and then on to London's Heathrow Airport. And then I will learn how to drive on the wrong side of the car and the wrong side of the road. 

I'm starting this online journal so folks here at home will be able to follow our travels. Hopefully, it will be an easy way to share our adventures and photos and any international incidents we create. And hopefully you'll enjoy it!


So... More soon.....

 

Comments

1

Okay look. I've never asked for anything weird (at least I don't think so) - so I think this is my free pass. If you guys are ANYWHERE near Derbyshire on Sunday 23rd September - Beetle Drive - (Crich Tramway Museum, Derbyshire) http://www.tramway.co.uk/events/beetle-drive AND you happen to go to this cool looking festival that focuses on VW's AND you go look for a stall called Dogs and Dubs - ask for Marc/Bev Doyle. They have very cool dogs - deerhounds mostly to be specific. Friends of mine on FB. Say hi. Very family friendly - great animal lovers. AND if you happen to meet a dog named Grace - you MUST get a picture. Otherwise - that's all. LOLOLOLOL Have a wonderful trip!!!

  Wendi Sep 20, 2012 5:28 AM

About bethhhp


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.