Existing Member?

Twenty-one days on the road most travelled If that's way it is...then that's the way it is.

All good things...

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 3 December 2007 | Views [1009]

…come to an end. Fuck, I can’t get rid of that Furtado song!!

Traveling I only stop at exits, wondering if I'll stay. Young and restless, Living this way I stress less, I want to pull away when the dream dies. The pain sets in and I don't cry. I only feel gravity and I wonder why. Flames to dust, lovers to friends, why do all good things come to an end”…lalalala…a bit melodramatic for sure, but anyway:)So here we are. At the end of my 21 days on the road most travelled. I would like to thank Christy and everyone at World Nomads for giving me the opportunity to experience so many incredible beautiful moments. I wouldn’t had been able to see all those inspiring places without you guys, so my sincere thanks goes out to you.
I had a fantastic time and I’m pretty sure I will miss my own little hotel room with a marked preference for cheap engine oil. The van never let me down, I didn’t kill anything or anyone and I must confess I would love to drive a little bit further down the road just to see what’s going on over there…But it’s all good…time to let go:)

Good luck and all the best for the next crew in the ambassador van and I hope that they’ll enjoy their journey as much as I did…I’m quite sure they will.

Thanks for reading and a big Cheeeeers to everyone!

All the best. Rob

Tags: ambassador van, on the road

 

About bert166

Sydney Travel Expo

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.