Existing Member?

travel

Another reason for unwilling to end Tibet tour

CHINA | Wednesday, 20 July 2011 | Views [611]

To taste the meals that special belong to the place is one part of our trip. So, it is an important thing to seek a good eatery. In this tour, we are lucky to find a qualified eatery. We got to the Tibetan eatery, in it we are able to not just relaxed in it but additionally eat and drink something. The business of this eatery is so excellent that it truly is full of about two hundred customers. This was the very first time I going towards Tibetan eatery ,I don't know what I should order. This was the warmest time of the Tibet tour when I am in eatery. I don't know how to order the tea and food. Thanks to a Tibetan lady for her in time helping. Besides ,the waiters was also warm-hearted and patient.

I ordered a cup of sweet tea which possesses a stream of milk smell. It has thick milk and light coffee taste. I feel it's really excellent. What surprised me is that the Tibetan girl filled up my cup with sweet tea when I put down it. She said no word but smile when I display my thank to her. The sight is as simple as treating guests at house. The feeling of sitting together with Tibetan compatriots is fairly good. The hospitable treatment way of Tibetans tends to make me possess a sort of cozy sensation like at home. I was more unwilling to end my Tibet tour not only because the unique scenery but the feeling of at home when we having meals in Tibetan eatery.

 

Tags: tibet

About benson1979326


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.